Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Teacher in Me

My last week of summer vacation and where do I find myself???
  At the best school in the whole wide world!
 I'm a little anal when it comes to planning and organizing, but it works for me.  SO, our second grade team met today, put all the standards/PASS skills on sticky notes, and inserted them into the 2011-2012 calendar.  Our kiddos will be prepared for next year!  It's going to be a fabulous school year!
We color coded the objectives for each subject ~ Reading/Language Arts were blue, Math was yellow, etc.  Everything will be covered and we'll be able to track areas that need further instruction.

More to come on our beginning of the year activities ~  But I'll leave you a little feel for our weather ~ ENJOY.
Stay Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment