Monday, July 18, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

I've never felt so giddy ~ happy ~ blessed ~ and WRONG before in my life!  Natalie and David had their Reveal Party last Thursday night to find out if Baby Peanut is going to be a boy or a girl.  Since we couldn't be in Franklin, Tennessee, we attended via Skype ~ the coolest little invention this side of heaven.  
                       Here's Katie all the way from Ft. Worth, Texas.
      And here's Lindsey and me in Tulsa...David's shoulder getting a little air time, and I'm pretty sure Brian is on the phone listening in...  


  The invited guests wore the color they thought would represent their choice. I wore my clothes for Team Blue ... and here's the Team Blue in Franklin...
 David wore his pink polo and Lindsey a pink sweater for Team Pink...here is the Franklin Team Pink.
The BIG question of the night was ~
We almost missed it because we couldn't get the audio to work.  But finally, they fixed it and the moment we've ALL been waiting on...
Cutting the cake.....ahhhhhhhhh.......
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
                              It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Total Joy!!!!!!!
                                It's official!!!  Baby Girl on the way!
                            I'm thrilled, but HOW could I be so wrong?!
                 Ahhh !  The Leonard family of THREE!  Beautiful!
We are so blessed.  We already have the most beautiful g-baby girl in the whole wide world, and now God has blessed us with TWO!!  It was hard to sleep that night because I'm already planning my first Gigi-time with Sweet Pea II.


Happy Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Im teared up with these beautiful (and funny!) Pictures and realizing how much little girl Leo is loved. Gotta tell ya, the Newmans are the most creative girls I have ever known! Beautiful, creative and wonderful pieces of my heart! I love you all and can't wait to just hug you again! Glor, LOVE the blog!! Miss you like crazy............

    ReplyDelete