Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jumping in with both feet

Ms. Harper

Having been a blog follower for several years, I've decided it's time to take the splash and start blogging, myself.  I'm not positive what will find it's way onto this blog, but I am pretty sure it'll have something to do with being a Gigi to the cutest granddaughter in the whole wide world!  And even better yet, we have another grandbaby on the way in December!  So expect lots of pictures and stories.  I also teach second grade at the best school in the whole wide world, so I want to add teacher ideas and activities that I've tried in my classroom.  First things first ~ I need followers!  So tell your blogging buddies to FOLLOW me  ~ and here I go!
Happy Trails.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! The trick is being consistent...you have to blog often! Can't wait to read more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete