Friday, November 4, 2011

Picture Frenzy

I have a thing about taking pictures.  It is probably one of my most favorite hobbies in the whole wide world.  Not sure why.  But I know that if it's on film a picture, I'll keep that memory forever.  I never want to forget.

So last Sunday after lunch, we headed to Crockett Park in Brentwood, Tennessee.  Our son-in-law, David, had a photo shoot scheduled with some friends but wanted to take pictures of Harper Girl before they arrived.  She was on Day #2 without an afternoon nap and wasn't very cooperative.  However his pictures turned out amazing.  I wish I had them to display on here.  Maybe in another blog.

I also took my fair share of pictures.  Enjoy!


 Sweet Pea
Harper and Lindsey outside Journey Church on Sunday.
 Looking at the tree lights in the Factory!
David and Harper ready for the photo shoot.
Sisters

David had to keep up with Harper ~ She was on the go constantly!
 Blessings
 This is the historical home at Crockett Park ~ perfect back drop for pictures.
 Harper checked out the pictures Uncle David was taking of her.
"Hmmm ~ How can I get off this porch without Uncle David noticing?"


 Harper and her mama
 This pretty much sums up the end of the photo shoot. 
Nap time coming right up.
One way to keep Harper in one place was to give her an iPhone.  
 Beautiful Natalie
Natalie's picture of Harper turned out so cute!

Hope you enjoyed all of these!  It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment