Friday, November 4, 2011

Tennessee in the Fall

I thought Fall Break would NEVER come ~ but FINALLY IT DID!!!

Lindsey, Harper, and I drove to Tennessee to spend a long weekend with Natalie and David.   There's no place like Tennessee in the fall.  Oh my gosh.  Beautiful.
We got to see David's office/studio.  That's was fun because I finally have a visual when I hear that he's been recording musicians, etc.  I didn't get a picture of the actual recording studio.  Not sure what I was thinking.
 I LOVE that steal guitar!

Oh yes, Ms. Harper showing her style.

It was frost-on-the-pumpkins-cold when we woke up on Saturday morning.  But by the time we got to the PumpkinFest, it was perfect.
 Harper was dressed as a kitty-cat but it had to keep her coat on so it was a little hard to see.
 I love downtown Franklin in the fall!  
Lindsey, Natalie and Harper ~ and of course, STARBUCKS!  We wish Katie could've been there, too.

The BIG EVENT came on Saturday afternoon.  A baby shower for Natalie and Ella Kate was given by their Nashville family.  It was amazing.  

The hostesses displayed Natalie's pregnancy pictures that David took on the mantle ~ the perfect touch!

Wishes for Ella Kate on the entry table.  Natalie will bind them into a book later.

Oh my gosh! The food! It was spectacular!
Natalie with her BFF hostesses.
 The lavendar-filled sheep was a favorite!

Lindsey and Harper posed in front of a ruffly curtain that Natalie's friend, Karrie, made for Ella Kate's nursery.  It was just stunning!


 Harper and Irabelle became friends ~ They loved climbing on the box.
 Sometimes they just sat there and other times they pounded on the wall.  Behind that door was Irabelle's daddy's recording studio and it had music playing.  They beat out their rhythm on the wall.  SO CUTE!
Aunt Natalie and Ms. Harper
Anna is my inspiration to be tall.  

Sisters!

I hope you're enjoying all these pictures!  Just a few more, I promise!

Elise came all the way from Memphis to help Natalie celebrate!  Her precious little guy, Gabriel, got to come, too!
Summer and Gabriel
 Katie and Karrie
Anna and Natalie

Natalie is truly blessed to have such a strong family of friends in Tennessee.  

I hope you enjoyed the shower with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment