Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Or at least I'm starting to get in that Christmas-y mood.


I wanted to share a cool blog with you.   I ALWAYS and FOREVER struggle with stocking stuffer ideas  ~ and to top it off, the number of Christmas stockings seems to get larger every year.  Our new blessing, Ms. Ella Kate, will add one more precious stocking this year ~ which means one more stocking to stuff.  Actually, I can't hardly wait to do our granddaughters' stockings.  That sounds like pure joy!

Oh no, I'm NOT complaining!

I'm just not a great stocking stuffer shopper!

So when I saw this on Pinterest, I went to the blog and loved all the fun ideas!  Click here to read up on all 150 stuffer suggestions.  I hope you'll have fun with this just as much as I will!

Happy Soon-to-Come Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment