Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Labor of Love Weekend

I just love when our kids are home and I hear them talk and giggle and plan baby showers ~ I love when Ms. Harper throws her arms around my neck or leans close to me when she's a little shy around other people ~ I love to watch her holding her Grandpa Diddy's big hand and look up into his eyes ~
I love when she screamed, "Atie!" and we all cheered at her first attempt at saying Aunt Katie's name ~ I love listening to her squeal with delight when she 1-2-3-jumps into the air between her mommy and daddy ~ I love to watch her great grandpa holding her and showing her how the magical trunk of his car just pops open!
This girl has so much personality ~ She makes my heart so happy!
He loves me ~ He loves me not.  I'm sure he loves her.
How could anyone not fall in love with this blue-eyed beauty?  Perfection!

But every little princess runs out of steam.   Time to say good-bye, Gigi!

I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm homesick .....I miss, miss, miss you all................lovin' your wonderful blog. And today my heart is leaping over the moon! How blessed we are as a family.....precious people, beautiful love. Thank you dear Lord for my precious family!!

    ReplyDelete