Saturday, August 20, 2011

Teacher Week


I'm going to join the teacher bloggers and celebrate teacher week on my blog, too.

To all my teacher buddies, join with me and add this to your blog.  I can't wait to read all about your week in school and your goodies that you'll share.  Here is what we'll write about...

Meet the Teacher Monday – Introductions, please!  Tell us all about you!

Teacher Talk Tuesday – A day dedicated to providing advice for new teachers :)

Where it All Goes Down Wednesday – Pictures, please! Show us your classroom! 

Three for Thursday – Link to your favorite font, favorite blog, and favorite online resource.

Free for All Friday – Everyone loves a freebie!  Link up with a printable that you’ve created and would like to share out with the teaching community.

Happy Blogging!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're doing it too mom! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully intended to do this Teacher Week thing with the rest of my blogging buddies, but life got in the way ~ Priorities shifted.

    Maybe next year I'll be able to participate.

    ReplyDelete